Current Openings By Department
Graphic Design Internship
Are you currently in school for graphic design? Let us help you build your portfolio of companies you have designed for!
We are looking for an intern at Portfolio123. Day to day tasks include web design, social media, and other day to day tasks as they arise. Please note that this is an unpaid 3 month internship with potential for per diem work.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their portfolio of web designs and making great connections along the way.
Applicants should ideally have a creative eye and knowledge of current web design and social media trends. Partial knowledge of the financial industry. More than anything we just want someone with passion, enthusiasm to learn, and a good attitude.
We work with some of the industry's top wealth producers and managers and are looking to break through into the market even further.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the CEO and the marketing department
- Work on new design for print, web, and new UI design interfaces
- Create visuals for social media
- Assist the web developers and programmers with current website design feel
Qualifications and Skills:
Preferred, but not required
- Current portfolio of website designs
- Experience in designing a new client visual experience
- Currently be in school for graphic design
- Familiarity with modern web design
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational and communications skills
- The work is extremely detail-oriented, so organization and great follow-through skills are also required
- Ability to represent the brand's voice and aesthetic with little to no supervision
- Use of social media
Interested and enthusiastic candidates should send a resume, availability, and any relevant links to your website, social media, blog, etc.
Job Type: Internship
Location: Chicago, IL (Required)
Any Applicant who is interested in this position may apply by regular mail to:Human Resources
Prism Research DBA Portfolio123.com
401 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 1500
Chicago, IL 60605